Sunday 21 June 2009

Recycling Extravaganza 1




Managed to get some new techniques finished at last. They all involve recycling which is really important to me. I think in these difficult times it's great to save some money and with a bit of ingenuity you can make some really lovely things using recycled stuff.
Here's my first contribution which uses the insides of envelopes which I always have a large variety of as the patterns inside are so pretty.
I have stamped on some of the envelopes to add interest and embossed others with Cuttlebug folders. I have also stamped images on some and cut them out. The cut out flowers have also been stamped with a script stamp before cutting them out.
The envelopes also work well with decoupage as shown by the lovely Hobby Art Butterfly Jewel stamp which looks great in shades of blue.

1 comment:

Sandra said...

Another fab card

Sandra xx