Sunday 30 August 2009

Beauty Twist on Resist Card


This card is made using the remainder of the twist on resist card from the atc as I like making larger pieces of decorative paper so that there's enough for several projects. It doesn't take that much longer and saves time in the end. I also find it useful to make several variations while the materials are out for the same reason.
The flowery paper in the background is very easy to make. I cut a piece of parchment paper large enough to fit in the standard Cuttlebug folder and sponged it with Raw Sienna Palette ink. I stamped the dog rose from Time To Stamp's Glamour Girls unmounted stamp set (from the Craft Fairy) in Belle Rose Palette ink randomly over the coloured paper. When it was dry, I run it through the Cuttlebug with the Victoria folder for added texture.
I inked a piece of rose lace with brown ink and stamped the saying ( B Line Designs from L B Crafts) in Cognac Palette ink on pale pink card.
I assembled the card as shown in the photo with another of June's Dezinaworld Painted Ladies collage images.

No comments: