Tuesday 1 September 2009

Feather Hat Twist on Resist Card


Another card using my new technique with some gorgeous stamps by B Line Designs (from L B Crafts). The paper is stamped with the Floral Motif FF322D and embossed with white. It is sponged with Distress inks in Scattered Straw, Peeled Paint and Vintage Photo. The embossed areas were dabbed with Palette inks in Chartreuse and Landscape.
The woman image Sherrie PR117E was stamped on cream card in Olympia Green Versafine ink and coloured with Prismacolor pencils. I then matted the image on gold card and trimmed the edges with deckle scissors.
I stuck the decorated paper to an ivory square card blank and added green grosgrain ribbon and some Laura Ashley Connemara ribbons. I stuck on the image panel and added a Laura Ashley Connemara chipboard bouquet to finish.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love that background my friend. lovely work
hugs June xxx