Thursday 15 October 2009

Great News (for me!) And A Few Hellos

This morning I managed to oversleep as I forget to push the right button on my alarm so had a terrible rush but then discovered some really fab news which has made the day so much better.
I found a message on my blog from the lovely Wendy at Delightful Sketches to say that I'm the winner of this week's prize. I'm totally stunned as this is the first time I've entered this challenge-how amazing is that!!!
If you haven't entered yet, you really should give it a go as you never know, maybe it will be your lucky day next time.

I also want to say a very warm (and slightly belated in some cases) to some lovely crafters who have joined my blog. It's a big hello to Natalia, Lou, Nena, Melanie, Rosalee, Lucy, Heike and Chris (Chris has a special welcome as we lost each other for a while).

I also want to say a big hello to Jennie whom I know from the SSP Guild-if you haven't checked this out yet, click the link on my side bar and have a look and you won't be disappointed.

Last but not least, I want to say hello and welcome to Kerry who has a fab free image blog called the Graphic Addict (there's a link on the side bar) and also to Carol Anne who has a fab free vintage image blog called Carol Anne's Boutique (again there is a link on the side). It's well worth checking out these 2 blogs as both of these generous ladies have some incredible images on there perfect for all kinds of art work.

Fliss xx

4 comments:

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Thank you for the lovely welcome, Fliss. :o) We were lost, but now we're found..

Going to checkout your freebie friends tomorrow. Also going to add some links on my blog to some additional generous freeples tomorrow. (Just invented that word.. it's a hybrid of 'freebies' and 'people'. Do you like it?)

Hey, it's late.. always get a bit manic at this time of night. Time for some zzzzzzzzzzzz
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Christine (All She Crafts) said...

Just thought of another hybrid.. 'frog'.. mix of 'freebie' and 'blog'. Hehe.. this is fun..

Julie said...

Hi Fliss,
Congrats on winning the challenge at Digital Delights, hope you'll enter again, it was so nice to see a familiar name.
thanks for the freebie sites, I'll have to check them out
Julie x

esyram said...

très jolie bravo