Friday 2 October 2009

Welcome to My New Followers This Week

A very warm welcome to all my newly joined followers at the end of the second week towards my blog candy draw which will end at midnight next Monday.
Hello to Jody and Lily from Canada, Nikki, Jenni, JulyeB, Sarah, Karenb and Sylvia from the UK,  Andreja from Slovenia, Doina from Romania, Anuta from Russia and Loz from Australia.
Wow ladies! My blog is now very international. If anyone would like me to put the Google translate on here to make it easier please do leave me a comment to let me know and I'll try and sort it out.
Thank you all very much for joining in and good luck!
Fliss xxx

5 comments:

Liz said...

Lucky u Fliss I am away on Monday soo see u when I get back
Liz x

Anonymous said...

What a warm welcome! Thank you! :)

Анюта said...

Thanks..))

Chris Arlington said...

Good Luck adding google translate. I have yet to accomplish it. They always say the widget is broken.

Julye said...

Thank you for the warm welcome and hello to all my fellow followers Julye