Tuesday 12 October 2010

Autumn Inchies

Good morning everyone, it's bright and sunny down here on the South Coast although a bit cold at the moment.
I'm here today with my entry for Gingersnap Creations Random Redhead challenge GC71 Inchies and decided to go for more gorgeous Autumn colours for my card.

My inchies use Sir Tim's wrinkle free distress technique again as I'm really enjoying this very quick way to make a gorgeous grungy inky background. I used Rusty Hinge and Crushed Olive this time and cut my inchies from the resulting paper.
I did some simple stamping in black on the inchies mainly using the perfect sized images on Hobby Art's CS017D Anna's Collection Floral Sketches with a couple of leaf sprigs from CS013D Floral Greetings. The text comes from Penny Black's Enjoy Life set and from the Papermania Chatsworth Furnishings set.
I added a border of the same paper, punched with the Martha Stewart wrought iron border punch and stamped with a border from an Artemio set. A Hero Arts printed flower and a vintage metal button from my collection finish off the card.
Fliss x

7 comments:

brenda said...

Hi Fliss

Good old rusty hinge again, it really is a tummy colour and one of my favourites.

Another stunning piece of work.

B x

Sally H said...

Totally stunning! Love the gorgoeus colours and the inchies are wonderful

Claire Phillips said...

Fabulous Fliss - what wonderful colour - just gorgeous! Cheers Claire x

Betty J Schaub said...

gorgeous! surely has that WOW effect!
Thanks for popping over to my blog and commenting on my Fall card.

Anonymous said...

Stunning card Fliss! Love your beautiful autumn inchies! x

Kim B said...

Just beautiful. I love the colors and the inchies. Hope you have a good day.

Kim B said...

PS, I see you have posted several tutorials; Thank you so very much. I started papercrafting late June this year and still have trouble finding resources about the techniques so many people use.
THANK YOU :)