Friday 8 October 2010

Polka Doodles Challenge - Make Your Own Embellishments

Good morning everyone, it's Polka Doodles time again and this week we would like to see hand made embellishments on your creation.
Being stamping mad as you know, I decided to make some stamped flowers for my embellishments.
 My card features Fairy Flutterby Bevvieboo stamped with Memento black ink and coloured with various shades of Promarker. I added glitter to some parts of her wings for a little sparkle.
I stamped the flower from the Babsie set in the black ink and coloured again with Promarkers. I then glittered the flower centres. I rounded the flowers out with a large embossing ball tool for some dimension.
I assembled the card as you see, using papers from the new Sundae of Seasons CD (my favourite papers yet are on here), one of the pretty sentiments and a white panel made using a Nestabilities die.
You have until 12 noon on Sunday 17 October to get your entries in and don't forget to visit the rest of the DT for some great inspiration.

3 comments:

cheryl said...

oh this is one super cute image hun and love the papers you have used,too hugs cheryl xxxx

Tip Top said...

Great embellishments!! The flowers look fab!

Vintage Milly said...

Awe Fliss, this is lovely, gorgeous colour choices,
Em.x