Friday 13 May 2011

Blogger Problems

Hello everyone, this is just a quick post to say that Blogger's horrendous problems since yesterday evening have resulted in my challenge card post of yesterday for Papertake Weekly, Papercraft Star and Moving Along With The Times being temporarily (I hope!!!) deleted and Blogger say that they're in the process of restoring all the missing posts and comments dating from Wednesday 11 May.

My Polka Doodles scheduled post for this morning has also vanished (but has just reappeared - hooray!) so I'll re-post tomorrow if the problem hasn't been resolved by then.

Thanks for your understanding and commiserations to anyone else in the same boat.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Hi Fliss, I think we are feeling bereaved! As you say, let's wait till tomorrow and see what happens! Havea great weekend, hugs, Valerie

Brenda Brown said...

Yep, me too so hopefully everything will come back properly, fingers crossed!!!!!!
Have a good weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox