Monday 30 May 2011

Ooh La La

Well I'm back with another post today, largely because the weather has been rather windy and a little wet so I've been doing some more crafting.
I have a card to share which fits several challenges:


The card features a slightly saucy showgirl from the Kanban Moulin Divas - Belle Femme - MDS01 clear stamp set and I stamped her with VersaFine Crimson on cream card. I coloured her with Promarkers and added diamonds - well they are a girl's best friend! I set the image panel on a pink, then a red mat.

I stamped a background paper using the same crimson ink and peach parchment card and one of Fiskars versatile new border stamps which is intended for their new continuous stamp roller system but I took one look and saw lots more possibilities. The stamp just fits my largest acrylic block and this particular stamp which is called Elegant Vine lends itself very well to seamless repeat stamping and made a very elegant paper.

I finished off with a central border of scallop cut metallic red embossed card, some lace and pearls and a sentiment from the Kanban stamp set.

My card is for the following challenges:
Sunday Stampers - Red, Red Wine
Paper Sundaes - Vintage Or Shabby Chic
Sweet Stampin' - Ooh La La

Thanks for looking,
Fliss xx

10 comments:

Netty said...

Beautiful image and card Fliss. Annette x

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card! You have been very busy today! Hugs, Valerie

Brenda Brown said...

Fab card Fliss, love the colours, great image and amazing use of your stamp.
Hope you have had a good BH weekend.
luv and hugs {brenda} xoxox

Hels Sheridan said...

Loving the vintageness (think I made up a new word lol) Thanks for joining in with the Sunday sTamper x

Sally H said...

So pretty! Love the colours and the bling too!

Anonymous said...

Wow love love love this one my friend. Hope all is good with you and your family. I am slowly getting back into the blogging scene again hehe.
Ohhh and just so you dont miss out, if you would like some vintage collage images free ... I am giving away a $2.00 collage sheet today for just ONE DAY ONLY at my Dezinaworld blog... so please pop by and grab it while its there ... Have a lovely day my friend
hugs June x
ps, if you could be so kind as to tell as many of your friends about todays freebie i would be thrilled :)

xxxtglxxx said...

This is really lovely Fliss :)

gorgeous image and fab colouring, its perfect for our challenge this week!

Thanks so much for joining us at Sweet Stampin,

hugs

xxalisonxx

Crystal said...

Great card, I love this image so vintage inspired & I love the lace ribbon you added too. Thanks for playing along with us at Paper Sundaes this week :)

Jenny said...

Oh La La is right. Fabulous image and great card design. Thanks so much for joining in with us at Paper Sundaes this week.

Tracey T said...

This is gorgeous, Fliss. Your colouring is perfect and I love the attention to detail. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x