Wednesday 28 November 2012

Christmas Wishes Tag

Hello folks, hope you're all having a good week and are hopefully not flooded out with all the rain we've had.
I have a tag to share with you today that's another of my never ending stream of Christmas makes and is also my inspiration over at the Studio 12 Creative Team blog.
Here it is and hope you like it!


I've used my favourite tag shape of the moment, my Tim Holtz cabinet card die and cut it out of kraft card.
I then covered it with one of the Christmas lights frames from the Studio 12 Picknix Collection 2 CD - Gingerbread Twist, cutting it to shape round the top of the die cut.
I added some embellishments from the CD to make a little Christmas scene complete with fairy only not on top of the tree! I added lots of glitter to embellish although it doesn't show up very well in the photo.
I finished off with some gold ribbon at the top.

Have a great day.
Fliss xx

9 comments:

Caroline said...

Fliss this is adorable love the design. Caroline xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag, very whimsical! Hugs, Valerie

Zue said...

This is so cute. Tags are such fun to make aren't they?
xx

Anonymous said...

I don't think it gets much more adorable than this Fliss.
Wishes
Lynne

Netty said...

Loving your whimsical tag Fliss, x

Paper Profusion said...

Love your tag Fliss - super cute images. Nicola x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Fliss I'm sorry I don't like it................I LOVE it!! Gorgeous tag hun. Claire x

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Such a lovely tag, love the angel :)

Julia S-W said...

Really pretty. I've wondered about the little cabinet but didn't know what to do with it to be honest. This is such a clever idea.
Juliaxx