Friday 21 June 2013

Flutterby Butterfly For That's Crafty

Good morning everyone and welcome to my first post of today which is all about my project for this week over at That's Crafty which is a quick and simple card which was very necessary as I'm still a very busy bee getting ready to start my job next Monday.
I don't know about you but I really love kraft card so I've used it for my card which I hope you like.


You'll find the list of materials and the instructions over at the That's Crafty blog and I promise you that this time it really is short and sweet lol

I'll be back in a while with my second post which is about the new challenge we have for you today over at Polka Doodles.

See you later!
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Pretty card! Valerie

Brenda Brown said...

Love the Kraft and white together, a great card Fliss. Good luck for Monday.
hugs Brenda xxx

brenda said...

Love your use of the Kraft Fliss, I really should dig mine out for a play, it's one of those items I tend to forget.

B x

Words and Pictures said...

Just saw this over at TC and it's wonderful!
Alison x

Jenny Marples said...

Love this one Fliss, especially that central panel. Hugs, Jenny x