Friday 17 January 2014

A Country Girl At Heart

Hello folks, it's time for my weekly post for That's Crafty and this time I've altered another of the lovely burlap canvasses by Sir Tim.
It's a very quick post as I'm really busy at the moment working full time to help my boss with the dreaded tax return deadline fast approaching and we still have loads to get through. I reckon I'm going to need a week of sleep when we've finished too!


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual and I hope you'll pop on over to see how I made it. If you haven't yet looked at the blog, do hop over as there are loads of fabulous tutorials to feast your eyes on.

Have a great day.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful canvas! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Lovely rustic colours and patterns, Fliss!
Alison x