Friday 31 October 2014

Minuet Bird For That's Crafty

Hello folks, Happy Halloween and I hope you've all had a good week. Mine has been exceedingly busy so I'm looking forward to the weekend.

This post is to point you in the direction of my project today over at That's Crafty which is another Christmas card for my slowly growing heap of festive creations.


This goes to show what you can do with a stamp that's not actually meant to be a Christmas image but he looks rather cute as a robin don't you think?

You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual and hope to see you there.

I'll be back a bit later on as we have a new challenge for you today over at the Challenge Blog and all will be revealed at 8am.

Bye for now,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Joan said...

What a good idea Fliss, he looks lovely as a Robin