Friday 10 April 2015

Live The Dream For That's Crafty

Hello all, this is my first post of 2 today which I hope appears as scheduled as I'm currently down in Kent on a few days break.
It's just a quick one to let you know that I have my Friday That's Crafty project over at the blog if you want to pop on over and see how it came about. It's a Carabelle Studio creation again and hope you like it.


As you can see the lovely Helena has popped up again as I just love the rather sultry look she has which is perfect for all sorts of creations.

See you in a bit for my second post today as we have a new challenge at That's Crafty Challenge Blog going live at 8am and I just loved this one!

Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely card, enjoy your break! Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Bloggers looks to be behaving Fliss and showing the peek of what looks like a delightful card, off to take a look.

B x

Suzi B said...

Fabulous card. Love the Helena stamp and the way you've added colour.
Suzi B xx

Suzi B said...

Fabulous card. Love the Helena stamp and the way you've added colour.
Suzi B xx

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Popping over for a better look......

Big hugs
Donna xxx

Sarn said...

COOOOOL! x