Friday 22 January 2016

I Heart Steampunk For That's Crafty

Hello everyone and apologies for my lack of visiting this week which is because I'm working full time due to the fast looming tax deadline and I'm so pooped in the evenings I haven't felt like doing any more than collapse in front of the TV!
Only a week to go now and hopefully normal service will then resume!

I have a post today over at That's Crafty which this week is a mixed media art panel on one of my favourite themes - steampunk if you haven't already guessed :D


I hope this will intrigue you enough to pop over to see the whole thing and I'd be so pleased if you did as I so enjoyed making this.

I'll be back in a bit as we have a new challenge over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog today and I can hardly wait to show you my inspiration!

Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work Fliss, get enough rest! Hugs, Valerie

Lynne Moncrieff said...

Fliss, It looks amazing!
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this at TC, Fliss - fab steampunk. Hoping you'll make it through to the 31st. I was a good girl this year - got it done earlier than I ever have, I think (23rd Jan!).
Alison x