Sunday 31 January 2016

Tim's January 2016 Tag

Hello everyone, a very quick post from me today as I'm quite determined to join in with Tim's Tags of 2016 having not managed the last couple of years as I've been so busy with work and things. I'll probably be last past the post too!

I didn't have quite a lot of the materials that Tim used so have had to improvise somewhat, although I do think this is one of the best things about the tags as it's such a creative jump start to come up with an alternative.

Here's what I made and it's not quite as good as Tim's of course which you can see HERE


For mine, the alternatives are an X Cut Tri Boss Clocks Embossing Folder, DecoArt Carbon Black Antiquing Cream, Kaisercraft and Kanban clock stamps.

See you again soon.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Great take on Tims tag, I really should join in
Love
Amanda x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Fab tag Fliss and I'm ashamed to say I didn't make one for this month :/
Hugs
Donna xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun and fab tag Fliss. Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Love your soft bluesy take on the January inspiration... Looks like I'm taking this year out from the tags, since I'll be away from home for more than half them!
Alison xx