Friday 15 January 2016

Tongue In Cheek At That's Crafty

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week and not as busy as mine as I have so much work on at the moment I practically fall asleep in the middle of dinner!
I have a post at That's Crafty today to share a rather cheeky card I made with some bits from my experimental box.


You'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to see how it came about and there are quite a few progress pics to show how the background paper came about.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your bird and the lovely, fruity colour, great! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

I need those funky birds, had them on my list for ages but not quite got there yet. The sentiment really pops with the colour of birdies beak carries over, great card Fliss.

B x

Joan said...

Love this Fliss, your background paper is fabulous

Joan

Amanda said...

Lovely Fliss, great card
Love
Amanda x

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying these vivid spring greens over at TC!
Alison xx

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Gorgeous card Fliss, the background with numbers is great for the occassion and the cheeky sentiment. Enjoy the rest of the weekend!

Love and hugs
Maarit