Friday 4 March 2016

Stencils and Masks at That's Crafty Challenge Blog

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge today over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog where for the next fortnight we'd like to see your creations featuring Stencils and Masks.
I decided on a journal page for this challenge which I hope you like.


I prepared the background using my Gelli plate which I misted with some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays, there is some shimmer but you can't really see it in my pic.
When the page was dry, I used the That's Crafty butterfly stencil to add a pattern in opposite corners with DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic in Carbon Black as I wanted a strong contrast.
I then added a circular pattern with the black paint and an old lid. I stamped on some text and butterflies from the Finnabair Don't Forget to Fly stamp set to finish.

I used:
Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst Sprays - Autumn Maple Crimson, Tibetan Poppy Teal, Glory of the Seas Gold
DecoArt Media Fluid Acrylic - Carbon Black
That's Crafty Dinky Stencil - Flight of Butterflies
Prima Finnabair Cling Stamp Set - Don't Forget To Fly

Hope you can enter as that's all you have to do to be in with a chance of winning a £20 voucher for the online shop.

Have a great weekend,
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Deborah Wainwright said...

What a lovely page Fliss, and bang on trend with your colour scheme 😊. The butterflies look lovely in black. Hugs Debsxx

Amanda said...

Lovely page Fliss butterflies look so bold across all that scrummy colour
love
Amanda x

Suzi B said...

Gorgeous Fliss, love the colours.
Suzi B xx