Friday 8 April 2016

Colour My World At That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I hope you've all had a good week. I'm still in Swanage at the moment on my few days break which has been lovely despite the rather mixed weather but we've still managed to get out and about most days and there has been sunshine although it is still very windy and rather cold.
This post is to let you know I have a prject to share over at That's Crafty! today which is an art panel using one of the surfaces, in this case an MDF panel, with my newly acquired Paper Artsy stamps by Darcy.
It's one of my favourite colour combinations too so I hope you like it.


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to hop on over to see how I created it.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Fun piece, hugs, Valerie

Suzi B said...

Great panel Fliss, love the colours.
Suzi B xx

brenda said...

Love your choice of colours Fliss, so very summery. Was down in Lancing earlier in the week and thought of you.

B x