Friday 13 May 2016

Friday 13th Part 1!

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge today at That's Crafty Challenge Blog which today being the day it is has the theme Friday 13th Part 1 so spooky and scary is the order of the day - for the next fortnight that is!
My inspiration is one of the atcs I made for yesterday's Hochanda shows which I hope you managed to catch.


I used one of the fab MDF atcs and coloured mine with DecoArt Media Fluid acrylics. I then used the Bats Background Dinky Stencil with DecoArt Media Carbon Black to add a batyy pattern on the top half.
I then used the cobweb Dinky Stencil to add the cobweb in the bottom left corner, embossing this with detail silver. I then used metallic silver and grey pencils to bring out the cobweb strands.
I stamped the skull and some labels from the Tim Holtz Undertaker Stamp Set on stamping paper with Archival Jet Black ink and added colour with Promarkers and pencils before cutting them out.
I used the Numbers Dinky Stencil with a red Sharpie to draw the numbers and cut these out. I then assembled the atc as you see using a mix of glue and foam tape to add dimension.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

7 comments:

brenda said...

Had totally forgot the day/date until you reminded me Fliss, your card seems very appropriate and great take on the theme.

B x

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful ATC! Hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Fab Fliss and it looked fab on TV yesterday, love it!
Love
Amanda x

Lauren Hatwell said...

Gorgeous. It really did look fab on telly. I was so proud to show off your work. Lx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is fab Fliss. Love all of the details. x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

This is fab Fliss. Love all of the details. x

Astrid Maclean said...

Fabulous ATC and just perfect for a Friday the 13th!