Monday 6 June 2016

Photo Inspiration At Make My Monday

Hello everyone, hope you're all OK and I'm a bit late with the challenge details for the new one today at Make My Monday which has a rather fab photo inspiration.



Here's my inspiration which is a bit of a rewind as I had no time to make anything due to being somewhat busy lately.


I remembered this one which had the look of the photo in some ways so I decided to share it again.

The background is made with Distress inks and a Carabelle Studio stencil and the cute Dina Wakley bird was stamped on some paper patterned by the same stencil. I added a sentiment from the same stamp set and some pretty ribbon to finish.

We've now gone fortnightly and have had to say goodbye to the lovely Marina too so I'd like to wish her well for the future here and thank her for all she's done for us.

Have a great week.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely tag! Hugs, Valerie

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Gorgeous tag Fliss, I always love the use of your zesty colours
Hugs
Donna xx

Joan said...

Gorgeous tag Fliss, love the vibrant colours and the cute bird

Joan

Words and Pictures said...

Just love your colourful little bird - what a great take on the photo inspiration.
Alison x