Friday 3 June 2016

Zingy ATC Storage At That's Crafty! Today

Hello everyone, I hope you're all keeping warm in this unseasonably chilly weather. I had to wear socks to bed last night as I was so cold I couldn't get to sleep! I'm also typing this with 3 layers on as without the heating it's somewhat chilly in the house. Really hope Summer makes an appearance soon.

I'm over at That's Crafty! blog today with a tutorial on how I created my ATC storage box for the recent Hochanda shows so if you're interested do hop over. It was really quick to decorate due to the dinky size but it will still hold quite a lot of treasured ATCs in great style.


As you can see I've gone for my current preferred bright and zingy colour scheme as I love orange combined with blue.

You'll find all the details at the blog as usual.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

http://cheryl-cherylscreativeatcscards.blogspot.co.uk/ said...

Oh love this Flies the colours are fab hugs cheryl xxx