Friday 5 August 2016

Paradise Found For That's Crafty!

Hi there everyone, I hope you've all had a good week and have survived the downturn in the weather, rain and strong winds down here!
I have a post over at That's Crafty! Blog today where I'm sharing another of my makes from last weeks' Hochanda shows. This time it's the gorgeous house acrylic stacker.


Sorry about the photo quality, my poor camera just couldn't cope with the acrylic so it's quite hard to see the roof section.

You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual so I hope you can pop over to see how this came about.

I'll be back soon as we have a new challenge today at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and I really loved the theme as it involves something I rather like!

Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your little house Fliss! Have a nice weekend. Hugs, Valerie