Friday 16 September 2016

Cracklin' Rose Tag For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, you may already know about this but if not. we're celebrating the launch of That's Crafty's own range of stamps designed by our very own Donna Gray. The stamps are most definitely in Donna's style being rather quirky and unique and I can't wait to show you all the things I am in the middle of creating, but for now, there is just the one.

I think you can probably guess what inspired my tag - are you singing yet?!


You'll find all the details on how I made my tag over at That's Crafty! Blog as usual.

I'll be back in a while as we have a new challenge today over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog and it's one that might seem a bit strange in view of the heatwave we've been having!

Fliss xx

2 comments:

brenda said...

Stunning tag Fliss, great crackle background and very striking colours.

B x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Gorgeous tag Fliss, you've taken the stamps and put your own unique twist on them :)
Hugs
Donna xx