Friday 23 September 2016

Love Gives You Wings For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone from a rather tired Fliss. I've been really busy since we got back from our hols in Austria with all sorts of family stuff as well as work and some crafting behind the scenes too.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a tag featuring what I think is my favourite of the new That's Crafty! clear stamp sets by our own Donna Gray. This is Serena and isn't she lovely and looking so angelic too.


You'll find all the details over at the blog as usual if you'd like to see how my many layered tag was created.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend too and I'll be round very soon to catch up if I haven't already.

Fliss xx

5 comments:

Shilpa Nagaonkar said...

Beautiful !!

Valerie-Jael said...

Fantastic card Fliss. Hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

A super inspirational creation Fliss, lovely and inky but with an air of sophistication as well.

B x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

I have to confess she is my favourite too Fliss as she's so versatile. Adore what you've done with her, love the blue hair :)
hugs
Donna xx

craftytrog said...

She's beautiful Fliss! xx