Friday 20 January 2017

Seeing Reality Journal Page for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone from a rather miserable Fliss. I have new contact lenses the consultant dealing with my eyesight issues insisted on and I hate them with a passion as they've made my long sighted which when I've been shortsighted most of my life is really hard to deal with. I have to wear glasses most of the time as anything closer than about 3-4 feet away gets increasingly more fuzzy. The only place I can see properly is way in the distance and that's why I'm so upset!

Anyway, now I've got that off my chest, I have a post today over at That's Crafty! Blog where I'm sharing one of the art journal pages I created for Monday's Hochanda shows with the brand new white/greyboard journal pages and the new clear quote stamps chosen by my team mate Moira.


You can probably guess why I chose this one as the quote is rather dear to my heart at the moment with reality being somewhat misty!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Sorry you are still having eye problems. Lovely piece, hugs, Valerie