Friday 24 February 2017

Just Words at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for our new challenge over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog which for the next fortnight has the theme of Just Words so we would like to see your creations with words as the main focus.
I've created a journal page which was actually quite simple to make as my main tool was an old credit card!


I coloured the page with Distress inks, starting with Squeezed Lemonade, adding Twisted Citron mostly around the edges (this was because my page had green in places over-run from a previous page). I then used an old credit card to swipe Peacock Feathers, Picked Raspberry and Salty Ocean inks around the edges.
I stamped the circles image (Carabelle Studio) with Picked Raspberry ink and the text from That's Crafty! Motivational Words Set 2 with Versafine Deep Lagoon ink.
I then added a few more swipes with the credit card and inks to pull my page together.

There's a great prize for the randomly drawn winner so do enter if you can.

Have a great weekend.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Amanda said...

Fabulous brightly coloured journal page,
Love
Amanda x

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Wonderful creation Fliss in your signature zingy zesty colours, love it
Hugs
Donna xx

Words and Pictures said...

Such uplifting colours, Fliss - and I love the subtle detailing of the stamping. A great page.
Alison x

cheryl said...

Always love your colours and designs hun love this hugs cheryl xxx