Friday 3 February 2017

Remembering Moments Journal Page for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, sorry to be around so little at the moment, This is partly because of my eyesight issues and also because my job has taken a dramatic change as the practice I work for has merged with another larger firm of Accountants and we now work in their office which is in Littlehampton and further away although not too bad from the travelling side. It's quite different on the actual work side though and will take a while to get used to.

On top of this, I have my first eye op next week so my stress levels are currently rather high!

I have my usual friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog which is another of my Hochanda samples which are good to have as my eyesight is not great at the moment. Hope you like this one.


Can you tell I'm longing for Spring!

Have a great weekend and will be back when the first op is done and I should be able to see properly from one eye at least!

Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely journal page. Don't worry about the OP!Hugs, Valerie