Friday 19 May 2017

Marina's Treasure Trove for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, sorry to have been a bit of a bad visitor this week. This is because I'm back at work and now have to rest my eyes a bit after my cataract op last week as I spend all day on the computer at work looking at figures on spreadsheets. It takes the eye around a month to properly recover so you'll have to forgive me if I don't visit as often for a while.

I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with the first of a series of makes with Donna's new and fabulous Deep Sea Divas stamps which I was totally thrilled to be able to work with before their official launch this week. If you didn't see it before, I also created a couple of makes for the Stamping Contrasts feature in the June issue of Craft Stamper which was such a thrill too.

I have to say that these stamps are incredibly versatile and I can't seem to stop making things with them so there will be a lot more show and tell moments over the coming weeks.


This is just a sneaky peek of part of my mixed media creation so you'll need to hop over to the blog if you're intrigued to see the whole thing, which I hope you are of course!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

What a gorgeous creation! Look after your eyes and rest them! Hugs, Valerie

Marina said...

I saw your fabulous project over at the That's Crafty blog, Fliss...and how sweet of them to name their mermaid after me! Seriously though, I love all the texture and colour and I can feel a purchase coming on....
Sorry you are still having issues with your eyes, so difficult for an artistic person like you.