Friday 17 November 2017

Fairy Dancer for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a lovely and hopefully crafty week. I'm creating like mad at the moment and making things I can't yet share and can't wait to show you as I so love what I'm working with!
A very quick post as I have some bookkeeping stuff to do today to let you know that I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog with my usual Friday post where I'm sharing a mixed media art panel featuring one of the gorgeous Tim Holtz paper dolls turned into a little fairy.






You'll find all the details over at the blog and would love it if you paid a visit as there's tons of amazing inspiration including links to Youtube videos made by design team member Melina which are not to be missed.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hoping to see you soon.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

She's a real sweetie Fliss.. How could we not love her with that cheeky grin!
Have a great weekend.. Hugs Tracey xx

brenda said...

She looks as though she is made of porcelain Fliss and offset beautifully against the bluebells.

Coming down to your neck of the woods this weekend so hope you've got good weather for us, last time it was perishing.

B x

Dorthe said...

She is so lovely, with the wings you gave her, a beautiful fey , cna`t wait to see the rest Fliss.
Hugs, Dorthe, xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this utterly charming scene over at TC - lovely!
Alison x