Friday 15 December 2017

Nature Blooms for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone and apologies once again for being awol. I've had a bit of a week as my new cooker went wrong 10 minutes after the fitters left, blowing the electrics after which the main gas oven wouldn't work! We're still waiting on it being fixed but they're messing us about and keep changing the date so I could be in trouble if they don't come next week as I have 6 for Christmas dinner and 12 on Christmas evening!
On top of that, I got a flat tyre on my car caused by a screw (we have 3 lots of builders working down our road at the moment so I wonder where it came from) That was repaired yesterday thank goodness as it's really difficult without wheels at this time of year.
I'm over at That's Crafty! blog today with one of my samples from last week's Hochanda One Day Special which has a nature theme.


I hope you'll be intrigued enough to hop over and see the whole thing with the how to and some more detail pics.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Been over and enjoyed it all Fliss and so glad I did before I head off to do my usual Friday *Helping Hands bit!!* Super creation.
Warm Hugs & wishing you a wonderful weekend Tracey xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Another gorgeous project, b out t sorry about your troubles, hope thou get things fixed on time. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Fliss such a bad company , not taking care at once , surely the fitters, made a mistake, or the cooker was not working as should. It is unbelievable that they don`t do all in their power, to fix it asap. They should be ashamed !!
Love your beautiful creation, with so many wonderful details .
Hugs from Dorthe, xx

Words and Pictures said...

Just been enjoying this a lot over at TC.
Alison x

Craftychris said...

Aw Fliss what a time you are having! I hope they sort your cooker out soon! Am off to That's Crafty - I am intrigued! Take care and breathe ! xxxxxxx

Sue said...

I hope your week has got better Fliss, it can't get any worse can it! I love your nature piece, so pretty. Have a very Merry Christmas, and a wonderful 2018. Sue xx