Monday 29 January 2018

Craft Stamper March Issue

Hello all on a rather windy and dreary day down here in the South of England. I'm taking a short break in the midst of a crafting session as I'm really excited to say that I have a project in the March issue of Craft Stamper magazine which will hit the shops on Friday this week although if you subscribe, you'll already have your inky mitts on it!

Here's a sneak peek of what I made which is in my bright and zingy style.



Have a great week and see you soon!
Fliss xx

6 comments:

Dorthe said...

Fliss, I love your home of butterflies, and am so happy to be "by your side" in this great magazine .What a special adventure for me.

Hugs from Dorthe, and a lovely evening to you, xx

Valerie-Jael said...

This is fantastic, congratulations! Hugs, Valerie

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Well you know how much I love your creation Fliss, I’m still waiting for my sneak peek to share
Hugs
Donna xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Big Congrats again Fliss, hope to pick up a copy Friday to see it in it's full Glory.. Hugs Tracey xx

craftytrog said...

Looks fabulous Fliss! Congrats! xox

Words and Pictures said...

Yay - congratulations, Fliss - that's great news, and a fab sneak peek!
Alison x