Friday 19 January 2018

Tangled for That's Crafty!

Hello all on a lovely sunny but chilly day. Just a very quick post to let you know that I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today sharing a panel that was inspired to take a sort of fairytale turn as I created a wood nymph out of the gorgeous Lana stencil that premiered on the One Day Special That's Crafty! did (a sell out!) last December.


You can see the shimmer on this sneak peek that doesn't really show that much on my That's Crafty! post although I used quite a bit of gold and bronze metallic paints on there along with gorgeous gold shimmer paint.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Fliss xx

7 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

This is beautiful Floss, very well done indeed. Hugs, Valerie

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You know I adore this stencil.. You made her sparkle even more Fliss. Beautiful.. Big Hugs & wishing you a wonderful weekend Tracey xx

Dorthe said...

Oh Fliss, she looks even more gorgeous here, I really love all the golden glimmering you added to her.
A wonderful creation, dear.
Hugs and a happy weekend, to you . XxxOoo

Craftychris said...

I've been and looked and commented and I love it! xxx

Nicole Bolton said...

Thanks for appreciating. Really means and inspires a lot to hear from you guys.I have bookmarked it and I am looking forward to reading new articles. Keep up the good work..Believe me, This is very helpful for me.
Fleet Management Software
Manufacturing ERP
Logistic ERP
Logistics Software
Human resources management software

craftytrog said...

I love that shimmer! She's beautiful Fliss! xox

Sue said...

Wow this is amazing Fliss, she's a real beauty! Have a lovely week, Sue xx