Friday 23 March 2018

Art in Monochrome for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone, I think Spring might finally be here as the last couple of days have been much warmer so fingers crossed it stays that way as it's nearly April!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog today with a rather striking monochrome mixed media creation to share. Hope you'll hop over to see the whole thing and how I made it.


As you'll see, it has quite a lot of texture going on and features quite a lot of stamping in different ways too.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

2 comments:

Dorthe said...

It is stunning over there, Fliss, I love it, and it kind of makes me think of the Charleston period , when lots were dressing in black or white , and also your stamps makes me think about that time , wonderful inspiration to have my thoughts flying, dear friend. Hugs , and xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Super piece, very stylish. It's still very chilly here. Have a fun weekend, hugs, Valerie