Tuesday 20 March 2018

Bloom Doodled Art Journaling

Hello everyone, it's finally starting to warm up a bit as we've had some sunshine today and this has inspired me to do some doodling in my art journal. Most of it is done with Sharpie markers in various widths after I made a painty background so read on to hear what I did.


My background was made with watered down That's Crafty! Multi Surface Paints in shades of blue, teal and purple which I applied with sponges to cover my page. I then spritzed on some That's Crafty! Sparkler Spray using blue and lilac for some added shimmer.
Once the background was completely dry, I doodled on my floral design with Sharpies in various widths, adding dots and lines shooting out towards the edges and then scribbling on my chosen words as you see.
My finishing touch was to use the design element on the That's Crafty! Time Word Art stencil with white multi surface paint to add streams of dots.

Have a great week whatever you're doing and see you soon.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Craft Addicts - Tracy Evans said...

Gorgeous Fliss, adore your doodled flower and the white highlights are perfect. Gorgeous backdrop too. Tracy ❤️

Valerie-Jael said...

This is absolutely fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Fab page, love your doodling
Love
Amanda x

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful page Fliss, the deep black is a great contrast to your background. Super doodles.
Creative wishes Tracey x