Friday 13 April 2018

Vintage Floral Card for That's Crafty! and Hochanda News

Hello everyone on what for me is a very exciting day as today is the day my stamps will be on Hochanda - yippee!
I also have a post over at That's Crafty! Blog where I'm sharing a vintage style card make with some mixed media background paper that I created.
Here's a sneak peek which I hope you like.


The shows are on at 12pm and 4pm SKY 663, FREEVIEW 85, FREESAT 817 and hope you'll be watching!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Great card, have fun on your big day! Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Love your pink flower with pearls Fliss, and the background looks gorgeous, -off to see more, and congratulations, -I have only seen the first show, but your samples were gorgeous. Hugs , Dorthe xx

Sue said...

It's a gorgeous card Fliss, what an amazing background. I can't get over the size of these stamps, and so much detail, perfect for these pearls xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

A beautiful vintage card Fliss. Just finished catching up with the shows, i'm so pleased for you and I hope you are feeling very proud of yourself? All the samples were fabulous. Really enjoying working with them as they are a wonderful size to work with. Your Fanciful Flowers have brought the Sunshine out today Hooray!!!
Big Hugs Tracey xx