Friday 25 May 2018

Mixed Media Floral Tag for That's Crafty!

Hello everyone and sorry for the lack of visiting this week, I've been up to my eyes in my accounting type work and haven't had as much free time as usual so hopefully will be round over the long weekend although if sunny, gardening will be done!
I'm over at That's Crafty! Blog with my usual Friday post and this week have a many layered mixed media tag to share with a floral theme (no surprise there!) and pretty pastel shades including my favourite purple hues.



This is just a sneak peek and you'll find all the details over at the blog as usual with a photo of the whole tag.

Have a really lovely weekend and see you soon.
Fliss xx

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece Fliss. Enjoy the long weekend. Hugs, Valerie

Dorthe said...

Such a most beautiful sneak peek, Fliss, I can tell there is gorgeous texture, and colors - a little bling- which I love- and your wonderful flower- I know I will love it !!
Hugs, Dorthe , xxx

Words and Pictures said...

Such pretty colours - I'm off to see more.
Alison x

Brenda Brown said...

So pretty Fliss xxx