Friday 15 June 2018

Steampunk Floral Tag for That's Crafty!

Hello! I hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend and hopefully some sunny weather as it's looking more promising today after yesterday's rain and wind.

I have my usual Friday post over at That's Crafty! Blog and this week I challenged myself to try and go steampunk with one of my flower stamps. You can see if you think I rose to the challenge by hopping over to the blog and if you do, do let me know.


Have a great day and a lovely weekend.

Hopefully I'll be over to visit soon as I've been very busy with work and family stuff over the last week or so and haven't had as much free time as I'd like. I've also been crafting behind the scenes and will soon be able to share what I've been up to.

Fliss xx

5 comments:

Sue said...

I love this Fliss, still beautiful but a more industrial tag. Have a lovely weekend and I hope you get some free time xx

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

Off to take a look whilst my internet lasts..
Hugs for a super weekend and a little more *YOU* time..
Tracey xx

brenda said...

As you can tell I'm still on holiday catch up Fliss, another one I am off to take a peek at.

B x

Dorthe said...

It is gorgeous, Fliss, my favorite colors, the stunning flower,in many layers, and the romance of steampunk- such beautiful tag, dear.
Hugs, Dorthe- xxx

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful tag, love the dimensional bits. Hugs, Valerie