Friday 21 September 2012

Dreaming of a White Christmas

Hello everyone, has my title got you singing lol. This week the challenge over Polka Doodles is Inspired By Song Titles and because I'm still in Christmas card mode at the moment, I decided on my favourite Christmas song for my inspiration. It usually is dreaming too as being right on the south coast we never get that much of the white stuff.
Here's the card I have to show you which has another snowman as I'm a big fan of these rather cute chaps.


This lovely chap together with the tree, sentiment and gorgeous grungy snowflake paper are all on the latest Polka Doodles Here Comes Christmas CD.
I inked the edges of the paper with the rather appropriate Polar Blue VersaColor ink and added to the card with a white panel embossed with the Cuttlebug snowflake folder, some blue glittery card and some snowflakes in various sizes punched from white glitter card. I inked the edges of the sentiment which I die cut with a Papermania die and the edges of the snowman and tree after cutting them out.

Hoping that you all have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Hugs, Fliss xx

Challenges for my card:
Paper Crafting Journey - My Sentiment Exactly!
Paper Play - Choose A Holiday

10 comments:

Ephemera said...

Hi Fliss, beautiful card, He is a cute snowmanand he looks fab against the embossed card. Have a lovely day. xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Very cute card, but did you have to mention that song....I'm singing! Hugs, Valerie

Silvia(Barnie) said...

Seems Winter is coming soon ;) Your card looks fabulous.

Jenny Marples said...

Oh I DO love this snowman Fliss:)) He looks like he'd give you a big cuddle when you got too cold in your snowy background. Hugs, Buttons x

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Simply gorgeous! Love everything about this Fliss x

Tip Top said...

Hehehe - if we get some up here I'll send it down to you!!

Brenda Brown said...

A real wintry scene, great card Fliss.
Have a great weekend.
hugs {brenda} xox

Patricia Chalas said...

fliss your snowman is adorable!! TFS

Claire Phillips said...

I'm with you on those fab Snowmen Fliss really lovely as is your card. Really enjoying a catch up with all your fab projects this morning......its been too long. Cheers Claire x

Anonymous said...

Hi Fliss
I feel the need to say "Brrrrrrrr"!
Wonderfully cute and icy.
Wishes
Lynne