Friday 16 August 2013

Indian Summer For That's Crafty

Hello folks and sorry if I haven't been to visit lately, work and home life have kept me extremely busy and there's no let up until next week!
This is the first post of the day to tell you about the project I have over at That's Crafty today which came about because of the chilly mornings we've had down here which made the weather seem more like September than August! Hope you like it.


There are a few more pics over at the That's Crafty blog along with my how to make and I hope you'll pop on over for a better look.

See you again later.

Fliss xx

6 comments:

brenda said...

The rich colours and stamping really encompass the title of your post Fliss and such a great shape as well.

B x

Deborah said...

Just seen it over at TC - love that bright blended colour, fab!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful work Fliss! Valerie

Sally H said...

That is so beautiful, Fliss! Really gorgeous colours and design x

Anonymous said...

I saw this at TC Blog and Fliss, I have to say you captured an Indian Summer to perfection.
Wishes
Lynne

Words and Pictures said...

Loved this over at TC - those jewelled colours are amazing!
Alison x