Monday 16 December 2013

CAS Christmas

Hello folks, hoping you all had a lovely weekend and I'm here today with my inspiration (or at least I hope so lol) for the new challenge today over at Make My Monday which has a theme chosen by Suzi and is the one I find the most challenging as white space is not normally on my creations:

CAS CHRISTMAS

As you can imagine, eek! came to mind when I saw this so I hope you like what I finally came up with after several non starters.


Quite a bit of layering I admit, but still white space!

The starry tree is Crafty Individuals and stamped with VersaFine Spanish Moss as I wanted it to go with a scrap of stamped paper from my bits box leftover from a William Morris style background attempt made with a Kaisercraft stamp set and shades of Distress ink.
I added various matting layers with further bits from the leftover box and stamped the Dovecraft sentiment at the top with VersaFine Crimson Red.

I think this will be the last Christmas card I'll be sharing as with my job now taking up most of my time, I actually had to go and buy some cards this year to make up the shortfall as quick and easy is not really me!

Have a great week.
Hugs,
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

The card has turned out really well, but I know what ou mean about those white spaces! Valerie