Friday 4 April 2014

Harmony

Hello peops, hope you've all had a good week and haven't got too covered in the Sahara dust cloud. In my case, it's mostly my car that suffered and on the way home from work yesterday we had a rather smoggy cloud in the distance.
This is my first post of the two today to let you know that I have a project at That's Crafty today that you might need sunglasses for as as you see, it's quite bright!


All of the details of how I made my little canvas are over at the blog if you would like to pop over for a peek.

I'll be back in a bit with news of our new challenge over at the That's Crafty Challenge Blog so in the meantime, be good!

Hugs,
Fliss xx

3 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful canvas! Have a nice weekend, hugs, Valerie

Deborah said...

I so love the bright yellow, Fliss. If only Saharan dust looked that good!

We don't have smog as such either , thnak goodness, just splattery dust on cars and wheelie bin lids.

Words and Pictures said...

That's lovely - so full of sunshine and joy!
Alison x