Friday 22 August 2014

Butterfly, Butterfly

Hello there folks, my post title came about as I was thinking of the ladybird, lady bird rhyme when I made this weeks' project for That's Crafty which involves rather a lot of fluttery winged beauties.

I've also picked a lovely warm colour scheme because I woke up yesterday morning feeling really cold to find it was 6 degrees outside - in August!!! Don't know what the weather is doing this days as it felt more like October!


You'll find all the details of how I made my creation over at the blog as usual so I hope you'll pop on over to see how it came about.

I'll be back later on with details of our new challenge over at the That's Crafty Challenge Blog which goes live at 8am today.

See you in a bit.
Fliss xx

1 comment:

Valerie-Jael said...

Lovely colours, and butterflies are always good to look at. Have a nice day, hugs, Valerie