Friday, 29 August 2014

Trust Your Strength For That's Crafty

Hello there, hope you've all had a good week and are looking forward to the weekend as I am (I've had a really busy week!)
I have a project to share today over at That's Crafty which I hope you'll like as I've broken out my newest IndigoBlu stamps.

You'll find all the details over the blog as usual so I hope you'll find the time to pop over.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx


  1. Beautiful card, love your new stamps.Hugs, Valerie
    Have a good weekend!

  2. Really lovely image used on this creation...beautiful colouring too along with those papers. have a great weekend.

    The Journey is the Start

  3. A gorgeous card with wonderful colours.

    Indigoblu has brilliant rubber stamps. I love them

  4. This is so delicate and what lovely use of the stamps on this ever so pretty card.
    Fliss, thank you for sharing my Giveaway on your sidebar :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a comment. Your thoughts mean a great deal to me.
Fliss xx