Friday 12 December 2014

Some Sparkle

Hello everyone, hope you've all had a good week and are surviving the now rather chilly weather we now have.
I'm really looking forward to the weekend as my hubby and I are off out tomorrow. We're having dinner at a lovely house owned by one of his clients followed by a show involving 2 opera singers. We went to Glyndbourne a couple of years ago with one of his other clients and really loved it.
I have a project to share today over at That's Crafty as I've got my creative mitts on one of Sir Tim's fabulous layered dies. Hope you like this.


As you can see the die is amazing as it comes with its own texture fade folder which gives it a very realistic look. You'll find all the details over at the blog with the recipe and ingredients for my creation.
I'll be back a bit later on with details of our new That's Crafty Challenge too which goes live at 8am and I know you'll love the theme this time.

Fliss x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful - we all need colour and sparkle! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

Brilliant use of the layered butterfly - your colours are gorgeous and I love the glossy finish.
Alison xx