I'm here today with my post for our new challenge this week at Make My Monday which has the theme of White Christmas. I have to admit to having stretched the theme a little but snowflakes are white - right!
I have to say this is also the quickest card I ever made in my life involving stamping which took less than 10 minutes from start to finish so hope you like it!
Here's how to make it:
- Take one square kraft card blank.
- Using Versamark ink, stamp on snowflakes in the top half, varying as shown.
- Heat emboss the snowflakes with white detail powder.
- Stamp the Tim Holtz text (Scribbly Christmas) with Versamark and heat emboss as before.
- Use a Sharpie fine white paint pen to add dots as shown.
The Design Team have made some fabulous inspiration for you if you'd like to see. Hope you can join us too.
Have a great week.
Some challenges I'd like to enter:
Inkspirational Word Prompt - Flake
Crafty Calendar - Let It Snow
Crafty Catz - Let It Snow