Friday 29 January 2016

Flower Garden For That's Crafty!

Hello everyone and welcome to my only post this week which is because due to work I've had virtually no spare time so no blogging was possible. Really sorry about this and things will be back to normality next week!
I have a tutorial over at That's Crafty today which is a nature themed art panel - you know how much I love creating anything involving that!


This was inspired by a photo I found on the internet which featured a large number of gaily coloured Echinacea (cone flowers) so I couldn't resist creating something with one of my favourite Flower Garden stamps.
You'll find all the details over at the blog if you'd like to hop over to see how my panel was made.

Have a great day and a lovely weekend and see you soon.

Fliss xx

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Gorgeous piece, sorry you are being kep so busy at work! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

The cone flower is so lovely - and I love all the different colourways here. Hope you'll have a much gentler time now it's February!
Alison xx