Friday 1 January 2016

Hello Flower For That's Crafty

Happy New Year everyone and wishing you all the very best for 2016.

Today's post is to let you know that I have the honour of starting off a brand new year of tutorials over at That's Crafty blog which is a wooden tag, one of the fab new substrata blanks now available in the online shop.

Here's a sneak peek and you can see the whole thing over at the blog.


As you can see, my favourite crazy bird has come out to play and to find out what he's peeking up at you'll need to hop on over.

Have a great day and I hope you can fit in some crafting as I'm aiming on doing just that - a very good start to the new year I think!

Bye for now,
Fliss x   

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Happy New Year Fliss! Hugs, Valerie

Words and Pictures said...

I so loved this charming tag at TC - a taste of spring. Wishing you a peaceful and prosperous 2016!
Alison xx