Friday 4 March 2016

A Grumpy Card For That's Crafty

Hello all, I've been a bad blogger again as I've had a rather nasty sick bug that completely knocked me off my feet and although I'm getting better it's completely ruined my appetite. Not an ideal way to lose weight I have to say!
I have a project to share today over at That's Crafty which is the CAS card that I made for my eldest nephew's birthday - he's the ripe old age of 23!


It has the shortest set of instructions I think I've ever done and you'll find all the details over at the blog as usual.

I'll be back in a bit with my inspiration for our new challenge today over at That's Crafty Challenge Blog.

Fliss x

2 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice card, hope you are soon well, hugs, Valerie

brenda said...

Who doesn't love a Pengine or three Fliss, even grumpy ones are such fun.

B x