Friday 30 September 2016

All of a Sparkle at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog

Hello again and welcome to my inspiration for the new challenge over at That's Crafty! Challenge Blog where for the next fortnight we're All of a Sparkle!


There's quite a bit of sparkle here although it isn't easy to see it in the photo as my camera struggled a bit with the colour and the glittery elements.

I made the background paper by pressing a square of mixed media paper on my large Gelli Plate on which I brayered Paper Artsy Fresco Finish Acrylics (Blush, Sherbert and Wisteria). I then used the large circles Dinky Stencil with Wisteria paint and the circles background with Lavender paint and Wisteria to add a pattern to the paper.

I stamped Penny (one of Donna's lovely stamps) on mixed media paper and painted her with various Fresco acrylics then over painted her frock with Grape Stickles glitter glue. I cut her out and added a flower painted with glitter glue to her hair.

I glued the background paper to a card blank then added a couple of toning doilies and a scrap of green crochet ribbon. I added Penny with foam tape and finished off with a glittered up die cut and text.

There's a fab prize for the randomly drawn winner and all you have to do is enter!

Have a great day and a lovely weekend.
Fliss xx

5 comments:

Inky and Quirky Designs said...

Oooooh she's gorgeous Fliss.....it's almost as if I drew her especially for you as she fits your style so perfectly ;)
hugs
Donna xx

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful card, sparkle is always good. Hugs, Valerie

Amanda said...

Another lovely make with Donna's stamps
Love
Amanda x

craftytrog said...

This is fabulous, I love the colours Fliss! xx

theboelemas@aol.com said...

Beautiful work and I love the colours you've used x